Starting January 1st 2012, you can earn yourself at least £20 for every person you recommend to us who purchases either Software Development or Web Design and/or Development for a total value of over £200.
The person using our services will need to quote your name or customer number during our initial project conversation, plus you must have used our services at some point since January 1st 2009.
There is no limit to the amount of people you recommend, plus we can even send you a small batch of our business cards, covering letter and a few brochures to help you out.
There are a few terms and conditions to this deal which are outlined below.
- You must have used our services at least once since 1st January 2009, and spent over £100 with us to qualify.
- Recommendations must be from a individual and/or company unrelated in any way.
- There is no limit to the amount of people you can recommend.
- Customer must spend over £200 before you qualify for any payment.
- Payment for referral is only made for first orders, and not for future, monthly subscriptions, updates.
- Payment will only be made once the project has been completed and paid in full.
- Wesley Computers reserve the right to refuse any awards if we feel that this deal is being exploited in any way.